An American marriage : a novel / by Tayari Jones.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Headingley Municipal Library.
2 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Headingley Municipal Library||JON (Text)||36440000271073||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Checked out||04/06/2018|
- ISBN: 9781443456951 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 308 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: First Canadian edition.
- Publisher: Toronto, Ontario : HarperCollins Publishers Ltd., 2018.
|General Note:|| "Oprah's book club. 2018 selection"
|Summary, etc.:|| "Newlyweds Celestial and Roy, the living embodiment of the New South, are settling into the routine of their life together when Roy is sent to prison for a crime he didn't commit. An insightful look into the lives of people who are bound and separated by forces beyond their control"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||African Americans > Marriage > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
African American families > Fiction.
False imprisonment > Fiction.
Atlanta (Ga.) > Fiction.